Tuesday, February 26, 2013

You're Sew Special

Hey everyone, thanks for coming to check out my card in more detail.  I have this card on the 3 Girl Jam challenge blog today.



I got this stamp set and papers from a friend in England. They're from an English card making magazine she subscribes to and thought I would enjoy. The stamp set and papers are both called, "Sew Pretty". I embossed the scissors with Close To My Heart silver embossing powder, then fussy cut them.  I then inked them with Tim Holtz antique linen distress ink.  The sentiment is stamped with Close To My Heart desert sand ink. The twine is also from Close To My Heart.  Needless to say, the crinkle ribbon is all 3 Girl Jam!  It's from the season's bundle.

Now, if I could just learn to sew!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!!!

    Great job, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is Sew cute, Julie! I used to sew a little, but now that I have sew little time, I'd much rather spend it playing with paper, ribbon, stamps, ink, bling and paints! I got my CI paints yesterday-hope to have a card for your hop using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a LOVELY card. Like the treatments you used on the scissors to make them POP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous stamp set -- I love those ornate scissors! Perfect the way you used them on this card.

    ReplyDelete