Monday, September 16, 2013

Too Cute To Spook -- For Joy's Life

I know it's only  September, but I've been working on some Halloween things already.  I wish I could get going on Christmas! Maybe soon, LOL!
This week, the Joy's Life design team is sharing scrapbooking ideas.  It's been a few months since I've found time to make a layout, so I enjoyed this assignment very much!
Golden Retrievers are wonderfully docile dogs, and my Sophie is no exception.  I dressed her up until she felt silly and went on a Halloween photo shoot for this layout.  What do you think? Is she too cute to spook?
 
 
Joy's Life "Halloween Puns" stamp set was used throughout this layout.
 
You can find it, and all Joy's wonderful stamps in her STORE.
I used Fancy Pants Halloween papers on the layout, and a Fancy Pants acrylic spider web overlay.  The Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge was used to cut the picture frames and bats.  The arrows and fancy rectangle shape are from the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. I also used some chipboard arrows from Umwow Studio on this layout.
I hope you enjoyed my Silly Sophie and her Spooky Halloween outfit.  She's ready for the holiday.  Are you?




3 comments:

  1. Sophie is so cute! I have dressed my dogs up in the past also-too funny! Great layout, Julie. Did she get a treat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE page, Julie! That stamp set is so fun!! I just love how much you love your furry family members, too. Everyone should love their fur babies as much as you do!
    Happy Monday!! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute page and looks like Sophie is ready to go trick or treating for some biscuits :)

    ReplyDelete