Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Get Inky! 3D Holiday

Happy Day-Before Halloween, everyone!  The current challenge on the Get Inky! Challenge blog is 3D Holiday. Being so close to Halloween, I just HAD to create a "spooky" 3D character for some inspiration! 
 
 
This treat bag is cut out on my Silhouette and stamped with the Get Inky! Stamps 2013 Halloween set.  Isn't it adorable?  Perfect for a little treat for the ghosts and goblins in your life!
The treat bag is an SVG file from My Scrap Chick. I inked the cheeks with a little Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar, because every ghost looks better with rosy cheeks.  The crinkle ribbon bow is from 3 Girl JAM.  It is, of course, from the Spooky Bundle -- how appropriate is THAT? The eyes were made with an anthracite Viva Décor pen. 
That's it for today! Have a safe, fun, candy filled Halloween!


3 comments:

  1. This is too DANG cute, Julie!! I love how it's Halloween but not so creepy...such a cute little treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Julie! It reminds me of Casper, the friendly ghost! I am going to message you on fb-I have a question about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, he is soooooooooooooo cute

    ReplyDelete