Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Autumn Wishes

Hi, crafty friends. Today is my final post on the Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions blog. I've had a great time this month, using the fantastic products Beckie sells in her store. I have one last project to share with you today...
 
 
I used my Silhouette to make this card, finding the cutting file in the Silhouette Online Store here. I thought the ribbon worked perfect on this Autumn-themed card.  You will find this 1/4 inch orange chevron ribbon by May Arts in the Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Store.   I used Echo Park This & That card stock to make this card.
I'm getting very close to 300 followers.  If I get that number this week, I'll have a drawing using this post. I've been buying goodies and saving them for quite awhile, hoping to hit the 300 follower mark. If you don't already follow my blog, I'd love it if you do.  Then, leave a comment on this post.  To increase your chances to win, comment on the other posts this week.
Again, I would like to thank Beckie for the wonderful opportunity to guest design for her.  I have loved the experience!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that orange chevron ribbon with this card, Julie!! Such a pretty little fall card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple card. Love how the chevron ribbon perfectly accompanies the adorable acorn image!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete