Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Birds Need A New Home, It's Almost Spring -- for My Scrap Chick

Spring! It's only 2 days away according to the calendar.  But since it was below zero two nights ago, and we're in the middle of yet another Winter storm today, it's really just another day on the calendar where I live.
But hey, when the birds do return, they'll need a home.  So, I decorated them up a suite, so they'll have plenty to choose from:



These 3 houses are all files from My Scrap Chick.  This Birdhouse Trio set are actually boxes.  Each has a lid that pops off to store sweet goodies inside.  
I used Close To My Heart cardstock in 2 shades of gray on the roof.  All the designer papers are by Pebbles.
Think Spring!  It's coming, right?

4 comments:

  1. You always make me smile with your boxes and treat holders, Julie! These are just precious…so cute and springy for sure. It looks like it's going to be just another day here in NC too…we went from 80 back down to 40 in a matter of 24 hours. Mother Nature must be suffering menopause this year! UGH…warm hugs my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are BEAUTIFUL.....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete