Sunday, March 23, 2014

It's Challenge Time -- for Pinque Peacock

Happy Sunday, my crafty friends. We're halfway through our current challenge on the Pinque Peacock Challenge blog, anything  but a card.  Have you made something and linked up yet?  You can make a tag, box, scrapbook layout, home decor piece, anything at all -- as long as it's not a card.  Need a little inspiration? Here's a springtime treat box I created:


It uses a 3/4 inch Pinque Peacock fabric covered button. It is from the Pinque Hope Bundle.  The lamb treat box is a cutting file from My Scrap Chick. It's one of 5 cute designs in their Spring Paver Favor Treat Boxes and cards set.  It's the perfect size to hold some chocolates,  gift card, or other small present. 
Now, get crafting and link up.  You have until Mar 30!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie! The little lamb treat box is absolutely adorable!! Great treat box idea. Of course, I'd happily be your tour guide when you visit Western Australia :) Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute treat box! Wouldn't that be adorable for a baby shower favor? So cute! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously giggled out loud when I saw this darling box…that sheep is awesome!! Makes me want to say … bbaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Donna... bbaaahhhh

    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So baaaahhh-utiful! Love this cutie patootie Julie!

    ReplyDelete