Monday, May 26, 2014

Spring!

Looking for the Fitztown Challenge Celebration Blog Hop?  Click here, please!
Looking for the Eureka Stamps masculine card post?  Please click here...
Looking for the Timeless Twine graduation post?  Click here, please!
Yes, I think spring has finally arrived here in NW Wisconsin.  We almost hit 80 degrees on Saturday, and we all got a little crazy after such a long winter!
DigiStamps4Joy is sponsoring the challenge this week at the Through The Purple Haze Challenge blog, and I've been asked to be a guest designer.  The theme?  Button it up.  So, What could I do?  I layered up the buttons!

I colored the sentiment with Copic markers, using springtime colors, of course!  Then, I raided my stash of Basic Grey buttons.  I created a rainbow with the buttons (Roy G Biv --the colors of the rainbow), threaded some Close To My Heart waxy Flax through each button, mounted it on a matching card base of CTMH Hollyhock, and the card was done!


2 comments:

  1. YAY spring! This is super cute...I may have to borrow your button rainbow idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Julie!! Thanks so much for guest designing with us this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!! You make great cards!!
    Hugs
    Darcy xx

    ReplyDelete