Tuesday, July 1, 2014

100% Sweet -- for Pinque Peacock

It's Wednesday, and Independence Day is so close, the fireworks having been going off every night in anticipation in our little town.  I'm posting today for Pinque Peacock, and I've combined two big events happening right now -- strawberry season, and the patriotic 4th of July:


Yes, this is a red, white, and blue strawberry.  Stand up and salute!
Looks kinda yummy, though, with that Pinque Peacock 3/4 inch red fabric covered button, doesn't it?  There's also some 3 Girl JAM ribbon from the Red, White, and Blue Bundle. This strawberry shaped card is a cutting file from The Cutting Cafe, and so is the "100% Sweet" tag.


I have a giveaway going on, celebrating several events: I wrote my 500th blog post last week, I just reached 400 followers on my blog, and I have over 100 "likes" on my Facebook page, Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers.  To celebrate all those things,  I'm having a giveaway:  I have some Timeless Twine, some 3 Girl JAM ribbon, a Unity stamp set, a Close To My Heart stamp set, some Pinque Peacock embellishments, a 6x6 paper pad, and various embellishments that I need a home for. I also have two generous sponsors:  DigiStamps4Joy is giving a $10 gift certificate to the store, and The Cutting Cafe is offering any 3 sets.  WOW! If you'd like to be eligible to win, please leave a comment on any of my blog posts between now and July 6.  I'll draw a winner on my birthday.  It's my day, and you get the present!  I'd also love it if you "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog, if you don't already. 
Do you have big plans for the 4th?  It's a huge event here in my little town -- parade, family picnic, waterski show, and it all ends with a big fireworks display.  Woohoo! Have a fun, safe, 100% SWEET 4th of July, my American friends!
I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
D.L. Art Thankful Thursday -- Patriotic Challenge
Craftin' Desert Divas -- Craft It Up Link It Up Red White and Blue party
Polka Doodles Challenge -- Red, White, and Blue

16 comments:

  1. ACKKKKKK I LOVE IT GIRLIE. Have a fab 4th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, White and So SWEET! This is fantastic, Julie...love that delicious strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable & FUN!!
    Would love for you to join us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea to make a patriotic strawberry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your yummy strawberry card. Very cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I love the red white and blue strawberry

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that and just perfect for the Polkadoodles Challenge.Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so yummy and adorable!! I love the strawberry!! So fun!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    Craftin Desert Divas DT
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, I love the pattern paper, so cute

    ReplyDelete