Monday, July 14, 2014

Celebrate! for Eureka Stamps

Hello, and happy Monday!  It's time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps, and this week's theme is "sports".  We're a little odd in this house -- no interest in the usual football, baseball, or hockey.  Sports, to us, is long distance running, biking, kayaking -- quiet sports.  But every sport, regardless of the type, needs someone cheering them on.  That was the inspiration behind today's card for the Eureka Stamps Sports Challenge:


I used digi 7701 (cheerleader) on this card. I colored her with Copic markers and added some Stickles to her pom poms to make them sparkle.  Isn't she cute?
I used My Mind's Eye Collectable 6x6 papers on this card.  The sentiment is a stamp from Close To My Heart. I used two Spellbinders dies, and finished it off with some Timeless Twine in Simply White.  And, of course, it needed a pom pom.  After all, this is a card about cheerleading!
Come join the fun with our sports challenge at Eureka Stamps this week!

1 comment: