Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Holidays -- with 4-legged Friends! for Eureka Stamps

It's Monday, and time for a new challenge at Eureka Stamps. This week our theme is "4-legged Friends".  Oh yeah!  I love this theme!
Here's my creation:

I colored up this menagerie of animals (and birds) with Copic markers.  Then, I placed the creation on a piece of glitter paper by American Crafts, and mounted that on designer paper from Close To My Heart.  The triple tied bow is some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Come join the challenge, and Happy Holidays! (they're coming!)
I'd like to enter this in the following Challenge:
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles -- 12 months of Christmas Link Up

1 comment:

  1. the glitter is marvelous darling!! and of course the blue...my favorite you know!

    ReplyDelete