Friday, November 7, 2014

I'm Thinking Christmas

It's Friday, it's Friday!  I'm on my way to 2 Copic marker classes this weekend.  Can't wait!  But first, there's a new challenge today at QKR Stampede. This week's theme is "Let's Think Christmas".
So, that's exactly what I did with this adorable image!

I used 2 QKR Stampede digis on this card -- digi13801(Picking a Tree) and digi13806 (Merry Christmas). 
I colored this delightful snowman with Copic markers, used a Spellbinder die to cut him out, and inked the edges (while still in the die) with Tim Holtz distress inks. I used My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 papers.  Jewels are from Close To My Heart.
Are you trying to get some Christmas cards made before the rush?  Then link them up to our challenge this week at QKR Stampede!  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! TWO classes, fun fun...I was just looking at the Copic calendar hoping I might find a class somewhat close to me. You don't appear to need more classes though, dear. This is colored beautifully! Love this jolly lil snowman! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete