Wednesday, August 19, 2015

A Blessed Gift Bag - Guest Designing for SVG Attic

Today is my last day as guest designer at  SVG Attic.  I have so enjoyed my month, and thank Beth and her wonderful team for this opportunity! 

Yesterday, I had lunch with two of my best friends.  I made two of these treat bags, filling them with chocolate - and love.


This gift bag is part of the JGW Sweetest Heart kit.  It is the Heart Window Tall Tote. I cut the bag out exactly as sized, using my Silhouette Cameo.  Papers are from Piggy Tales. The stamp is from Close To My Heart. I found a whole spool of the ribbon in a Ben Franklin store in Northern Minnesota for $1.  Score!

This bag is the perfect size to hold a few chocolates.  I think it's also perfect for any time of year to show affection and friendship.  My two friends loved them and the chocolate didn't last long!



You can find more gift bags, plus lots of other wonderful SVG files in the SVG Attic store.  Have you joined the SVG Attic Fanatics group on Facebook? You'll find lots of inspiration, great conversations, and fun there.

Thanks again to SVG Attic for this great opportunity!  I've enjoyed every minute of it! 

6 comments:

  1. Those are simply perfect gift bags! How thoughtful of you to give them to your friends. Thank you so much for being this month's guest designer at SVG Attic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julie! What a darling goodie bag - and extra sweet not just because of the candy, but your choice of sentiment above the pretty heart! It's wonderful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Julie!! Love the colors and the pretty heart window with yummy chocolates peaking through!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable gift bag. Just a change of the paper and colors and you could use these for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete