Thursday, August 13, 2015

Ballerina Hugs -- for 3 Girl JAM

Welcome, crafty friends!  I'm posting today for 3 Girl JAM, my favorite ribbon company in all the world!   I recently discovered a new digital stamp artist, and I thought her art and the tie dye ribbons would work well together, so I got busy...


The new digi stamp artist I discovered is Julia Spiri.  Her Etsy shop is here.  Her soon-to-launch challenge blog is here.  I heard about her design team call for her challenge blog and said, "Why not?"  

Hurray!  I made the team!

But wait!  This is a post for 3 Girl JAM!  Back to my card....

I used the digi stamp, Little Ballerina, and colored her with Copic markers.  I used cutting dies by Die-namics and Paper Wishes.

The tie dye ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  This is Tie Dye Green from the original Tie Dye Bundle.  I enjoy pleating it the length of a card, using double sided tape.  

There's a special this month at 3 Girl JAM.  You can grab the Caribbean Splash Bundle for only $1 with purchase of any other item using code August.  Or, for 10% off of your entire order, use discount code JO10.

Don't forget about the 3 Girl JAM Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge, going on all month.  You can find it here.  

Join us Saturday, August 15 for a joint blog hop with SVG Attic.  There'll be prizes, fun, and lots of great inspiration!  

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love this! Thank you so much!
    Hugs, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, love the colours and a beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute image and fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete