Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Bit Chilly -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's time for a new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.   Back by popular demand, our theme this week is, "Anything Goes!"

We get a lot of rain where I live in April and May, so I thought this adorable rubber stamp by Crafty Sentiments Designs would be perfect!  This is 'A Bit Chilly'.



I colored 'A bit Chilly' with Copic markers, matching her to the My Mind's Eye designer papers on the card base.

The crinkle ribbon is from D.L. Art's Etsy Shop.  This is from the Valentine bundle.

The stitched dies are from Die-namics.  The umbrella die is from Echo Park (I think).

I hope you can join us this week for our Anything Goes Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
TTCRD -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG
613 Avenue Create -- ATG
Let's Color Linky Party -- ATG
Not Just Cards -- ATG

4 comments:

  1. julie this card is really beautiful
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for joining in with our challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week showcasing your gorgeous card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, gorgeous color combo and darling image!
    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    xEllie - Let's Color Linky Party and Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So lovely and cute!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan.blogspot.com {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete