Thursday, May 26, 2016

Hand Colored Hugs -- for Star Stampz

Happy Thursday, everyone!  I'm so glad we're getting closer to the weekend!  Today's also the start of a new challenge at Star Stampz Challenge blog.  For the next two weeks, our theme is an easy one -- use a hand colored image.  

I used "Spring Sunshine" to create this:


I colored the digi stamp, Spring Sunshine, with Copic markers.  I used some free designer paper I got with a magazine on this card.  The dies are all from Spellbinders.  The flowers were purchased at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I hope you can join us for the challenge at Star Stampz challenge blog.    Check out the Star Stampz Facebook Group, too. You'll find great inspiration there, too!

1 comment:

  1. I love how pretty you colored her!! Absolutely darling!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete