Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Lighthouse

I am barely getting this done in time for the Outlawz Monthly Progressive Challenge.  This is for the month of July.

The free image this month is by Laurian McDonald.  Here's what I created with it:



The poem is a rubber stamp I've had for a long time.  It's by Northwoods Stamp Company.  The papers on this card are by Close To My Heart.  The gold stars are from my stash. 

I colored the lighthouse digital image with Copic markers, then fussy cut it out.



August, here we come!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Outlawz Progressive Challenge -- July
D.L. Art -- July Linky Party
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog -- ATG
The Male Room -- Use Red, Blue, and one other color (Yellow)
Lemon Shortbread -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, love the sentiment & those gold stars finish it off perfecctly

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! this is so very lovely, I Love the verse. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room with this gorgeous card.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - lovely image and verse. Nicely done. Sorry to be so late commenting, and thanks so much for playing along with our colour challenge at The Male Room! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete