Sunday, September 4, 2016

Boo Who -- For Lacy Sunshine

Happy Sunday, Lacy Sunshine lovers!  There's a showcase happening on the Lacy Sunshine blog today, and a new anything goes challenge is starting.  The whole colorist team has colored the same image, but the different styles and approaches is so fun to see!

I introduce you to 'Witchy Owl'...



Here are the Copic colors I used on this: 
Hat -- YR14, YR18, E15, E18
Hat Band -- V12, V15, V18
Broom Handle -- E70, E71, E74, E77
Broom, YR30, Y32, E21
Branch -- E81, E84, E87, E89
Leaf -- YG21, YG41, YG45

Owl:
Feet & Beak -- YR30, YR31, YR61
Body & Feathers -- BV00, BV01, BV04, BG000, BG11, BG32, BG45
Glasses B24, B26

I cut out this card on my Silhouette Cameo with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  Papers are from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company.

Make sure to visit the Lacy Sunshine blog to see the other fantastic Witchy Owls, then join in on the Anything Goes challenge.  I have two wonderful Facebook groups for you to check out, too.  There's the Coloring Without Boundaries group -- a fun-filled community for those who love to color, and the Lacy Sunshine Color N Craft Community.  Both groups are full of inspiration, friendship, and fun!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG

TTCRD -- ATG


2 comments:

  1. I am loving the colors and the image. Great card and so glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card. lovely colouring. great mix of patterned papers, they work really well. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete