Sunday, September 25, 2016

Today is a Good Day to Smile! -- The Outlawz Progressive Challenge

Woohoo!  It's been a great, productive, crafty weekend for me.  I hope whatever you've been doing, you've been enjoying yourself!

I try to play along with The Outlawz Monthly Freebie Progressive Challenge each month. This month's freebie was generously provided by Di's Digi Stamps, and it's wonderful!

I love coloring animals and I love sunflowers, so this mouse & sunflower digi was pure joy to color!


I colored the Mouse & Sunflower image with Comic markers, then used a Spellbinders label die in various sizes to cut it out and back it. I used a smaller version of the die to showcase the sentiment -- a clear stamp from a Simon Says Stamp set. The sunflower crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl JAM.  I also used my We R Memory Keepers scalloped corner chomper on this card. 

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Di's Digi Challenge -- Ribbon, Lace, &/or Twine
TTCRD -- ATG
D.L. Art -- September Linky Party
IDCB -- ATG
Critter & Creatures Linky Party -- ATG as long as it's a Critter

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute, adorable image and sunflowers are always a favorite!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky party
    Let's Color Linky party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie I love your card it is so pretty! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete