Tuesday, September 20, 2016

You're My Hero -- for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog.  I'm the hostess this week, and the theme is 'For Someone Special'.  Hopefully, we all have many special someones in our lives that we send cards to, so this should be an easy one!

I have an elderly gentlemen who moved across the state many years ago now. He was a very faithful volunteer in the nursing home where I work for 13 years.  I try to send him a card every week.   Here's the card I'm sending him this week.



He's a very patriotic man, so I think he's going to like this.

This card uses a rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  It's Patsy & Gizmo - Flag.

I colored the Patsy & Gizmo - Flag rubber stamp with Copic markers.  The Americana backing papers are from the Imagine That! Digis by Kris Shop.  The sparkly gold stars are from my stash.  The sentiment is a stamp from Joy's Life.

I hope you can join us this week for the 'someone special' challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  We have great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!  Join us in the Crafty Sentiments Facebook group, too, for contests, challenges, and even more inspiration.  We'd love to have you!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
Digi Choosday
Lemon Shortbread

2 comments: