Saturday, October 22, 2016

Just Keep Juggling

I had a little extra time to play today, so I colored up this adorable image from Gerda Steiner.  This is the November freebie at The Outlawz progressive challenge.


Love this tiger with his positive attitude!  He's concentrating so hard to keep it all together.  That's exactly how I feel these days.  I just might have to send this card to myself!

I colored Juggling Tiger with copic markers, then fussy cut it.  The papers on this card are from Echo Park.  I wanted them to be as bright and cheerful as the coloring.  I used a variety of circle dies from Craftin' Desert Divas and Lifestyle Crafts to make the card.  The sentiment is computer generated.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner -- Share your Design
Outlawz Progressive Freebie -- October
Outlawz Monday Challenge -- More than 2 Layers
Critters & Creatures Linky party 8 -- ATG
D.L. Art - October Linky Party
Not Just Cards -- ATG
Sunny Day Challenge -- ATG
IDCB -- ATG

3 comments:

  1. Adorable juggling tiger! I love that sentiment with the tiger! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweetie lovely bright colours


    thanks for joining us at I D

    TRACEY DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny that you want to send this cute card to yourself. I feel the same way. The image is perfect for a circle shaped card-you used so many fun papers too. I hope you get some fun time. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete