Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Scary! for Crafty Sentiments Designs

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for a new challenge over on the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  This week's theme is again a favorite -- Anything Goes! Come join the fun!

With Halloween getting ever closer, I chose this very fun rubber stamp to work with!


I made this card using Crafty Sentiments rubber stamp Count Dracula, colored with Copic markers.  Papers, rhinestones, and sentiment are from Close To My Heart.  The dies used are from Top Dog Dies.  

I hope you can join in on our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog!  We have great prizes, and I'd love to see what you make!

I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:
IDCB -- ATG
The Male Room -- Halloween

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully put together, great papers and image. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room Halloween challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the fun papers and design :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the layers and papers you've used here. Super image too. Thanks so much for playing along with our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete