Monday, October 3, 2016

We'll Always be Friends -- for Path of Positivity

It's Monday, the first one of the month, so it's time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity Challenge blog.  This month, the theme is 'Friendship'.  Easy!  The challenge goes from Oct. 3 - Nov. 6. 
We've got great sponsors again this month, and I'm so appreciative of the wonderful image and sentiment I was able to use this month from Sparkle N Sprinkle.


This pre-colored image is called "Old Friends".  Aren't they wonderful?  Working in a nursing home, I see these 2 every day!

Here's the inside of the swing card I made on my Silhouette Cameo, using the included sentiment in the Old Friends set.

A close up of the sentiment:


The Besties background paper is from another of our sponsors, Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. She designed it for a friendship blog hop I organized.  Everyone who hopped received it for free!

Join in at The Path of Positivity this month with a friendship-themed project to be eligible to win prizes from Sparkle N Sprinkle, Decosse's Dynamite Doodles, and Creative Bug Digis




I'd like to enter this in the following challenges:

D.L. Art -- October linky party
IDCB -- ATG


1 comment:

  1. Your swing card is so cute. I love the ol couple and the funny sentiment. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything goes October Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete