Thursday, July 6, 2017

Birthday Clematis -- for Bloom Arts Stamps

Flowers, nature, birds, bugs.  Bloom Arts Stamps is everything I love in stamps -- both clear acrylic and digital -- so when I saw their DT call at Splitcoast Stampers, I reached out to Lisa, and here's my first post!

I tried something new, for me, on this digital stamp, Clematis Vine.


I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Blend pencils on this Clematis Vine digital stamp, then used a shimmer brush to blend with instead of a water brush or paint brush.  It's difficult to see in a picture, but IRL, it's very sparkly, especially on the flower petals.  I really like the effect, and I'll definitely do it again!

Bloom Art Stamps has some amazing stamps that you really need to check out.  The design team is growing, so you'll be able to find more inspiration over on Splitcoast Stampers (Bloom Art Stamps has a gallery there), on the Bloom Arts Stamps blog, and there's a Bloom Arts Stamps Etsy Store. You can find the Clematis Vine stamp here in the Bloom Arts Etsy Store

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card love these flowers and congrats on the dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card love these flowers and congrats on the dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is gorgeous. Congrats on the DT. Love your coloring and that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT! Beautiful card!! A lovely image!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another new DT? You amaze me woman. Congrats on your new position. Those flowers and your card are beautiful.

    I'm popping by to wish you the absolute bestest of birthdays my friend! And while yes, bestest isn't actually a word, given the past year, best just wasn't good enough so I made it a superlative. :)

    Wishing you much joy and happiness, and more importantly great health during this coming year!

    Much love to you!
    ♥Lisa

    ReplyDelete