Friday, October 6, 2017

In Sympathy -- for QKR Stampede

It's Friday!  Yea!  I'm traveling today 3 hours to see my BFF.  She was washing the windows on the second story of her house and the extension ladder collapsed!  She now has 13 screws and a plate in her left heel, and a broken tibia in her other leg.  She's in a wheelchair for at least a month, maybe longer, so several of us are road tripping today to see what we can do to cheer her up and help out around the house.

It's Friday!  That means it's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.  This week, our optional theme is 'Autumn Leaves'.  I found a beautiful digital stamp in the Eureka Stamps store (the sister company to QKR Stampede) that I used for this week's challenge:


This card uses 2 Eureka Stamps digis:  Tree Losing Leaves (ES-digi34502) and In Sympathy (ES-digi4505).

I used a combination of Copic markers and distress inks on the Tree Losing Leaves image, coloring it with markers first so I didn't ruin the nibs, then using distress inks.  I fussy cut it, and backed it with Fall colored papers.  I love the script on the In Sympathy digital stamp! The sequins on this card are from Craftin' Desert Divas.  

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog for our optional "Autumn Leaves" challenge, or link up whatever you'd like.  I'd love to see what you create!  

2 comments: