Friday, February 2, 2018

Super Bowl Snowman -- for QKR Stampede

It's almost the Super Bowl!  I don't generally pay too much attention to football, but this year's Super Bowl is only 90 miles away from me, so there's been a lot of hype on the news stations we watch.  Plus, I know a lot of diehard football fans that will be glued to the game!  This card is for all of them!!  It's also for this week's Anything Goes Challenge at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog!!!!!


This adorable snowman is running as fast as he can to either make it to the goal line, or escape winter, I'm not sure which!  Notice he's wearing Packer colors.  I AM from Wisconsin, after all! 

This card uses 2 QKR Stampede images, Football Snowman (Q-digi14620), colored with Copic markers and Kick Out of You (Q-digi15107).

I cut the card out on my Silhouette Cameo 3, with a file I found in the Silhouette Design Store.  I really think the Football Snowman is dodging those snowflakes! 

I hope you can join us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes themed challenge.  I'd love to see your creation, and we've got great digis you can win.  Like this one!  

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the football snowman!! Super CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, your card is adorable. LOVE IT!!! Be safe I'm sure that you will have LOTS of traffic coming through your way. Also stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete